How special! The newness of Spring, the newness of a new life in Christ. Our prayers are for you all! I'm glad it turned out so nice of a day for you. We're so happy for you. Love and prayers for you all. Gram
it's so weird reading "the newness of spring" when it's late September...yeah, even when you're in Paraguay!
On a similar note, we are studying Acts in Sunday School and I found out yesterday that Pentecost was the celebration of first harvest -- VERY fitting for the "first harvest" of 3000 new believers in Christ!
10 comments:
How wonderful! Thank you for sharing ,Karen! And I'm so glad for you, Brandon,and happy that it was a beautiful day ! May God bless you both richly!
wow, that's awesome! I'm thankful and happy for you all and especially Brandon!
What a special day for you! What good news! Give my love to Brandon!
What an exciting day for your family. Wish we could have been there! God bless you all. Love, Lilly
Yea! We're celebrating with you! Much love!
How special! The newness of Spring, the newness of a new life in Christ. Our prayers are for you all! I'm glad it turned out so nice of a day for you. We're so happy for you. Love and prayers for you all. Gram
it's so weird reading "the newness of spring" when it's late September...yeah, even when you're in Paraguay!
On a similar note, we are studying Acts in Sunday School and I found out yesterday that Pentecost was the celebration of first harvest -- VERY fitting for the "first harvest" of 3000 new believers in Christ!
Wish I could have been there with you all!! I'm happy for you, Brandon!
I'm happy for you Brandon. I'm sure it was a happy day for the whole family. God bless. You are all in my prayers.
CONGRATULATIONS, Brandon! We're cheering you from over here. And wow, I'm the uncle of that handsome guy?!?! Well, I'm a proud and happy uncle.
Roger
Post a Comment