Liz: that part is coming...let's just relax a bit. LindaSue: I was watching my little Edson...what did you think? hiediannie: I'll share one tomorrow. Betty: Yes, this is Paraguay, believe it or not! Melissa Koch: You bet!
Oh, I can just feel that cool water on a hot, sweaty and tired body! (Of course, that's all in my imagination because I'm freezing my buns off right now!) Too bad you didn't lug the video camera, too!
8 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Thank you!
Soooo....... on to the story of how you got back up the cliff?
Yeah, I'd say it was worth the pain and itchies! But where, o where, are the pics of YOU diving off the waterfalls????
Is no one else allowed to touch your camera? Is that why we never get to see you in the action shots!
This is Paraguay??!! I can´t believe it!
Wow! Can we go there next time i come? :)
Liz: that part is coming...let's just relax a bit.
LindaSue: I was watching my little Edson...what did you think?
hiediannie: I'll share one tomorrow.
Betty: Yes, this is Paraguay, believe it or not!
Melissa Koch: You bet!
Oh, I can just feel that cool water on a hot, sweaty and tired body! (Of course, that's all in my imagination because I'm freezing my buns off right now!) Too bad you didn't lug the video camera, too!
Those are such GREAT action shots!! It looks like the boys had so much fun! Did you ever dive? How many of you went?
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment