I wish!!! I meant it was a day of rest from blogging and other computer-stuff. I made chinese food for lunch, jello, several salads for tonight's visitors AND guava jelly!
Happy Birthday, Karen! I went out to lunch with Cynthia today to celebrate both of your birthdays! It was very good- sorry you couldn't enjoy it with us!
Happy birthday, Karen. Ma God bless you with many more! Gram always l et us have the day off from dishes on our birthday. It was a really big thing for me. Still don't like to do the dishes, even with a dishwasher!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Does this mean you are staying in bed all day? Lucky you!
I wish!!! I meant it was a day of rest from blogging and other computer-stuff.
I made chinese food for lunch, jello, several salads for tonight's visitors AND guava jelly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
For some reason, Chinese food in Paraguay just sounds funny to me! But why not? And can I have some?
Love you....LOTS!!!!
That's probably just because it's my favorite...and Brandon and Gaby's too. We bought the "real" rice noodles and all.
Happy Birthday, Karen! I went out to lunch with Cynthia today to celebrate both of your birthdays! It was very good- sorry you couldn't enjoy it with us!
Happy Birthday Karen! Hope you got spoiled today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Good job cooking on your birthday--it's the best way to get exactly what YOU want to eat!
Happy birthday, Karen. Ma God bless you with many more!
Gram always l et us have the day off from dishes on our birthday. It was a really big thing for me. Still don't like to do the dishes, even with a dishwasher!
Post a Comment