

Today is finally cool...or maybe should I say, COLD! It's 70ºF! The past couple of days have been sooooo unbearable hot and sticky. Fans blew around hot air. It was even better to leave glass windows shut so the hot air would not blow into the house. Everything was dusty. The grass was drying up. Finally, we had an amazing wind storm and then a couple hours of light rain. The electricity went off at about 3pm and stayed off until 12pm! Good thing things cooled down and I had saved 3 gallons of water before the water went off, too. Last night we had 15 people over and we had to "dine" by candlelight! This morning I woke up to the messiest house I've seen in a LONG time!
Today it is fun to sit at the computer. Its cool. Edson is asleep and the boys are off...TO SCHOOL! I have a couple of minutes to myself and a lot of catching up to do!
So...My Argentina pictures can't be complete without the famous ASADO pictures!
2 comments:
I'm so glad it cooled down before you lost your electricity!
Those barbecue grills look absolutely delicious! It is not even 8 AM here and my mouth is watering just looking at your photos!
I'm praying that your electricity and water come on soon.
This one should be a "scratch and sniff" post. Wow, does that look good, and the memories of when we shared them with you.
Glad it cooled off a little and your computer works again!
Post a Comment