Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Birthday Party


Yesterday was Stephen's birthday, but we had a "Cousins" birthday party one Sunday afternoon. It was so fun and I believe the boys LOVED it. Martha and I enjoyed preparing for it!
We made a cake, used Winnie the Pooh decorations, bought some party favors, had lots of cookies, candy and lolipops, played games and popped balloons! It was fun! Here are some memories to share.

4 comments:

Martha said...

It was a great party, but KAREN did most of the work, as you can tell by the cake, the balloons and the decorations! Thanks, Aunt Karen, for a great birthday party! The boys are still eating their candies, playing with their animals AND a few of the race cars that survived. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. I'm so glad you thought of doing that while together. What special memories you created! Lilly

heidiannie said...

-We should all celebrate- every chance we have! I'm glad you took this special opportunity, the boys will remember their times together as filled with parties and love and joy!

Anonymous said...

Christopher looks like he could hardly wait. And no wonder. It's so colorful and full of sweets for them.
Good job in partying, both of you.