I was thinking that my blog would be kind of dull with no picture, but anyway, I couldn't find the one I wanted...so I am just checking in to say...
Edson is growing up so fast. He is starting to say sentences, get into stuff a lot more, and has a little bit of a cold. Gaby is enjoying his own cell phone privilege. Brandon is saving up money for his Field Trip next week. There are stories of "good deals" in Ciudad del Este.
Oscar and I are busy with...the end of school activities as well as the plans for next year's schedule at Adonai.
4 comments:
This sounds like a normal family.
I'm glad you wrote. I like your up-dates on the family.
We're just finishing our first 9 weeks at school.(^_^)
And...it's getting colder and wetter out right now. No snow yet.
Good to hear from you! The description of Edson sounds like Christopher, including the cold.
What are the good deals in C del E?
Good deals in Ciudad del Este are anything electronic...cameras, computers or parts, cell phones, gadgets, memory sticks, etc. etc...now if they were also "originals"...that would be even nicer!
tell Gaby to text me sometime! Or text Taylor and Laurel--that would freak them out. I'll send you their numbers in a private message.
Post a Comment